CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bella and Me!!

This was the first contest I pushed on Brickfish. All of these months later the results are finally in! We won most viral in this campaign! :) This is one of my favorites just because of the story behind it, and I am so happy that it won one of the prizes! Thank you everyone that supported me in this campaign! :) My sisters even posted this one to their blogs, giving it that much more exposure! Thanks again! This site is helping to make it possible for me to focus on school full time and not have to worry about working at the same time! :)


Bella and Me!
Description: My favorite facial feature was always my stunning blue eyes. They were always a vibrant blue until I became pregnant for the fourth time with my youngest daughter, "Bella". . . Then something strange happened, I lost my blue eyes. . . They became green during the pregnancy. . . . When Bella was born, she had "My" beautiful blue eyes. . . :) Lucky Girl. . .

One day I was talking to Bella, and I noticed just how blue her eyes were so I said, "Bella, where did you get those pretty blue eyes?" She told me that she got them from me, and I said "But sweetheart by eyes are green!" She did not believe me that our eyes were different colors, so I grabbed the camera and took a picture of just our eyes so she could see the contrast! I love the contrast in our eyes, and I love the hint of a smile on my beautiful Bella's face!

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

You are kidding...your eyes changed color? What a cool story! Looks like you literally gave Bella your eyes :)

Linda said...

congratulations on the win! good luck in other campaigns!