CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I solved The Cube!

Ok, so it was frustrating when I couldn't for the life of me understand how to solve the Rubix's Cube. I don't think there has ever been a time in my life, where I thought to myself, "Man, I really want to solve the rubix's cube someday". But, I got the itch as Daniel was trying to solve it. I had no idea there were "how to" books and video's on how to solve The Cube. Well anything that complicated sure has my attention. I started learning how to solve it last night and completed it about a half hour ago. It probably would not have taken as long, but the cube I was working with actually was not solvable (some of the pieces had been moved around) So with all said I can join the ranks of those that have solved it! We'll see if I can get the moves down so that I can do it in a timely manner. Cause you know.... there is a toddler on YouTube that can solve it in 144 seconds....

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):