CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Crisinda!


I want to wish my big sister a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So I had to jump on the band wagon and steal this picture of our family that Robert posted on the family blog! What memories this picture holds! I looked up to Christina more than she will ever really understand. One of my favorite memories of her was when I was 5 and she was 10. She was twice my age, and if she knelt down we were the same height! I thought that was the coolest thing!

I don't remember what birthday it was, but I remember one of her birthday's Robert and I were hanging a banner the the entry way that we had all made for her and Christina came in and she had been crying. Now in our house, birthday's are the best day of the year so we were really concerned that she was crying. I even remember Robert picking her up and jumping up and down to try to make her laugh. We felt so helpless wanting so much for her to be happy on her day! I don't know why that has stuck with me for so long, I think it is because Christina was the one that always made sure we were happy, everyday... not just on our birthdays!

We are all lucky to have a big sister like you! We hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Christina B. said...

Lisa, thanks for such a nice birthday post! I'm so thankful that you are my sister. And thanks for trying to cheer me up on a sad birthday when we were younger. :) I love you!