CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlene!!!



What a journey it has been the last 6 months! I am so grateful that I was able to spend Charlene's birthday with her! I made breakfast this morning and I was a little too lazy to wrap presents, so we played "hot and cold" with Charlene to help lead her to her presents, which included: Rollerblades, a watch, wasabi peas, chapstick, a football, and a few things to color. I am sure she will also get spoiled over at her Dad's house!

I am so fortunate to be this girl's Mom! She is so smart! So loving and so inquisitive. She makes a wonderful sister and an excellent daughter!! We all love you so so much!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLENE AMANDA!!!!!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Linda said...

Happy birthday to my wonderful niece! I hope you had the bestest birthday ever today! sounds like it was a blast. I love you Charlene.