CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I would have to say this is the best Mother's Day that I have had. :) This is a picture of the card that Charlene made for me. IT IS PERFECT! It makes me feel like I am doing something right when my children know without a doubt just how much I love them! In sacrament meeting they opened the time up for anyone that wanted to make a comment about a Mother in their lives. Daniel stood up and showed the ward the card that Charlene made and Charlene was so embarrassed she hid at my feet until he was done. lol. I wish I could have recorded what he said because every word meant so much to me. I appreciate his love for me and the ways that he is able to show that love to me. After church we went and visited my Mother and my Grandmother. I am looking forward to relaxing with my kids the rest of the evening before Daniel and I go out and run 9 miles!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):