CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Car

Sad hu?

Daniel was driving me to an appointment with a school advisor. We were sitting at a dead stop at a red light at the intersection of 9400 South and 700 East. I was looking back toward Bella who, of course, was sitting in the back seat. Then a Jeep that had been lifted ran into the back of us, pretty hard as you can tell.

Since the jeep was lifted, it missed the bumper altogether and smashed in the trunk. The way I was sitting and the force of the impact really hurt my neck and I spent the next several hours getting to and being treated by a Chiropractor.

Because of the nature of the injury, I have to wait until he gets the x-rays back to have him adjust me.... Ah well, I suppose I will be feeling it when I get up tomorrow morning. Too bad it is going to be such a pain to get the car fixed... very grateful right now that it was not my fault!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):