CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Breitling Hill Haven

Harrison, Merlin, Bella, Charlene, Zoey

Zoey, Bella, Charlene

My Man

My Dad's family has a cabin in Mt. Air. Every year we go up and help clean up the grounds and do some spring cleaning inside the cabin. I have not been able to help for several years as I have worked on Saturdays forever! Well my schedule just changed at work so I have weekends off and today was my first Saturday off. I was really glad that we could go up and help! Daniel helped my dad with the heavy lifting and I helped rake the leaves that had accumulated. I helped inside a little bit, vacuuming the lofts. The picture of the kids up in the loft sure brought back a lot of memories! As we were leaving my dad asked Daniel to get up on the shed to hook up the tire swing. I just had to take a picture. Luckily Daniel is not scared of heights and so it was not to big of a deal for him to do that. I am like my dad.... I would have had a really hard time doing that! Thank you for all your help Daniel!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):