CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I am very grateful for the father's in my life. My father is a great example to me. I am grateful for the influence he has had in my life. I am eternally grateful to Daniel. He is an amazing father to his children and a great example to mine. I feel so fortunate that he is in their lives.

This morning Daniel and I woke up at the KOA at Bear River. We got up and broke down camp and drove along the route we ran for the Garden City Half Marathon. We took pictures of the route and the lake. We stopped and took pictures of Logan Canyon and of the Logan Temple. On the way into town we picked up Harrison and Zoey. Later we went and saw a movie with them and Charlene and Merlin.

I hope Daniel had a wonderful Father's Day. He is one of the most important father's in my life. And although I did not make it out to see my Dad, I hope he had a wonderful Father's Day as well.

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):