CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You Look Like a Monkey...

And you act like one too! Happy Birthday Beautiful Bella!

Four years already? Wow. I am so proud of this little girl. She is such a light to me. She was born at one of the darkest points in my life. She had so many of the same qualities that Carloyn had as a baby and I truly felt a connection to Carolyn through her, I got a part of my baby back! And what a journey it has been! She is so independent and smart! She can and will get away with anything that she can and so it takes a watchful eye to keep her in line! lol She makes me smile nearly everyday. It is very rewarding to be her Mother!

She was the cutest little Birthday girl! Daniel did her hair with some of the hair things he got her for her birthday. Doesn't she look precious? The only thing she asked for, for her birthday, was a Monkey or a Bunny shirt. So she got a Curious George shirt for her birthday!

Grandma Dianne came and took her shopping in the morning. Daniel brought her and the other kids out to have lunch with me in between my classes so I could see the Birthday girl. (thank you Daniel!) And then we went to dinner with Grandpa Breitling and Grandma Grape (that is what my kids call the one and only Grandma (Great) Breitling). She was on top of the world like every four year old should be!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

Just have to add "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my best'est little friend in the whole wide world. . . . .