CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

There's Nothing Like a First

My first college student ID card!

Ok, so a student ID card should not be that exciting, but it REALLY was for me! This is a symbol of actually starting to follow my dream. I have been wanting to go back to school for so long now, and I finally did it! It would not have happened without the support and the urging of Daniel and I am very grateful for that!

Today was my first day at Salt Lake Community College. And I already have two projects due by Tuesday. Go figure. LOL. I am taking an Intro to Photography class (9 hours of class time a week!) and College Essentials. I am a little nervous and a lot excited to be going back to school and I am excited about the classes I will be taking.

I am guessing that I will not blog nearly as much as I want to, but I will keep this updated as much as I can. I am sure you have noticed that I will post pictures and then will not update the text for a week or too. Just a sign of my hectic life right now! I will do better.

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm happy to note that Lisa is taking a photography class this summer. Not just because photography is one of my oldest passions, but look at the picture of the student ID card. LOL!.!.! (gotta love camera phones)