CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Haunted Old Mill



This was the first time I had been to the Haunted Old Mill. Everything is fenced off so I did not get to see any ghosts... But we did see a couple of deer in the trees above the Mill! It is beautiful up there and the building definitely demands some respect!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

I am one of those few that really has a drive to go back inside the Haunted Old Mill. . . .

It has been condemned for several years now and is only still standing because of it's historic status.

Several people have died in the mill, including a little girl and a dog. Most recently the caretaker committed suicide in the "Heart" room. This room lies in the third story or top of the west most portion of the mill, although it should be much warmer here, it was always 10-15 degrees cooler than lower floors.

It is said to not only be haunted, but also possessed.

I am scared to death of the place, but am also drawn to it. Call me crazy. . . .