CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meet Merlin (the 9 years old boy)

This is Merlin.

This is a classic picture of him. His name fits him perfectly. There were no other names picked out for him. He just was Merlin. When he was a baby people would ask me all the time if I named him after the magician, and I always worried that he would hate being associated with that. When he turned four he was at an age where adults were starting to direct the question to him. They would say, "Oh, and what is your name?" and he would answer, "Merlin". Nine times out of ten the person would ask, "Merlin? Like the Magician?" Without skipping a beat, Merlin would always say, "No, I'm Merlin, the 4 years old boy!". I have loved watching his independance and his love for life. I am proud to be his Mother.

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):