CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Super Mom!

Today the kids were home for the last two hours of my shift. Oh my word! They would have had a hard time being worse than they were! I was so frustrated with them by the time I was done working. Merlin came upstairs a half an hour later and started asking for different things, a treat, a movie, things like that. I told him that I was really unhappy and unless they could find a way to make me happy, they weren't going to get much out of me. He disappeared for a little while and then him and Charlie came back with this note. Up at the top, Charlie wrote the words to Barney's theme song. Underneath those words Merlin wrote, "Super Mom, S. M. is cool. This is true" I thought it was great and of course it made me smile. The kids are well aware of my blog and asked me to put a picture of their note on the blog. How could I resist when they are so proud of what they did?

THANKS GUYS, YOU MADE MY DAY!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):