CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun with Photoshop!

Daniel showed me some really fun things to do with the pictures that I have been taking for my school assignments in photoshop. Here are three of my favorites:





These flowers were purple and pink. My favorite color is Orange so these flowers are really cool now!



There really isn't a butterfly on that reed. In fact that is a picture of a butterfly that we took up at the waterfall a few weeks ago.


This is my personal favorite! I took a picture of Merlin using side lighting for one of my assignments and it made the entire left side of his face black. It was a pretty cool picture all by itself. But this is just his right side of his face twice. He is perfectly symmetrical! I love it! (what a cute kid!)

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

His symmetry is pretty unusual! No wonder he's so cute. We are naturally drawn towards symmetrical faces.