CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

School's Out For Summer!


What an amazing experience it has been to go back to school! Today was my final exams in both of my classes! Last night I had a really hard time knowing what to study. I felt like I knew most all of the photography review questions by heart and the ones that I didn't know I could figure out pretty quickly. I also did not know how to study for my College Essentials class because of the way the class is, I did not really have a study guide and I only had a vague idea of what questions would be asked. Daniel just assured me that I already had everything in my head. So between the two classes I did not study for more than a half hour.... SCARY!
.
So my photography final went great. I am unsure on only about five of the answers out of fifty and I answered five bonus questions. I really feel like I will get all of the points for this test, and I got all the points possible on my Photo Essay. (See Previous Post) In my College Essentials class we did a group final and just basically played a game. And guess what? We all passed! I am so glad I did not spend a lot of time studying! lol
.
I am so excited to be out of school for three weeks! I am excited to spend time with all of the kids before they go back to school! Thank you for everyone that has found a way to support me through this journey! And a special thanks to Daniel (my rock) and to my Dad.

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):