CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cutest Lil Elves In The Whole Wide World!!

So, I am one of those people that believe that Christmas comes way too early every year. I think that Christmas should be left alone until at least the day after Thanksgiving.... However, Christina sent me a really cute video of Merlin, Charlene and Bella dancing as little elves, so I just had to make a video of all of our little elves and share them with you! Besides elves have to start working BEFORE Thanksgiving anyway... right? There are two different dances... I did not just accidentally put it on there twice... lol Thank you Christina for the fun idea!


DISCO




Charleston!!






If it won't play for you. You may need to update your flash player. goto:http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and get the update

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Christina B. said...

Those are very cute elves! I loved Bella's description of it "And then I saw Merlin dancing funny!" :)