CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Uncle Mark!!








Today is my Uncle Mark's birthday! :) My Aunt Barbara had Daniel and I take some pictures from their wedding and some older family snapshots and turn them black and white and re size them for the frame that she wanted to put them in. :) Daniel and I had the opportunity to help Barbara put them into frames and watch Mark see them for the first time. Barbara pointed to the picture of Katie and said, "Do you know who that is?" Mark said it was his little princess while his eyes filled with tears. Mark was touched, and I feel blessed to have been part of it! We love you Mark! And wish you a very Happy Birthday!!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

I think they look great. Even if no will comment on your blog anymore. . . :)