CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

This year Thanksgiving didn't have very good timing....
Or maybe it did.

I haven't been feeling very grateful for very many things recently. A lot of things are changing in my life right now, and I haven't been coping very well. The last thing I feel like doing is reflecting on all of the good things in my life. But these are the times that being grateful can be the most productive. :) So although there is a lot going on in my life right now, I am grateful for a lot of things as well. Here are my top ten... (in no particular order)

1. Daniel's love for me
2. My Mom's progress
3. All of the kids
4. Daniel's support
5. The opportunity to go back to school
6. The opportunity to not have to work while going to school
7. Finally getting to change my last name
8. The way Daniel treats the kids
9. The way Daniel treats me
10. My determination to have the life I deserve

It really isn't Thanksgiving without being thankful for the things that I have. And I am truly grateful for the things that I have in my life.

5 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Linda said...

aww now I am hurt, I didnt make top ten. :)
I am glad that you can find things to be thankful about at this time of the year. Love you tons!!

Lisa B Nell said...

Awe man! Scratch the not having to work while going to school, I am truly thankful to Linda for her friendship! :)Love you! :)

Christina B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.