CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

57 Years Young! :)


There are so many things I could say about this beautiful woman. :) I have been told that I look like my Mom. To that I say thank you! :) My mom was my best friend growing up. I have never gotten too old to hold her hand. :) She would always ask if she could keep me, and I was always her little sunshine. She always made me feel special and made me feel that I could do anything! :) My Mom always loved and still loves babies so much! It has been so much fun to watch her be a grandmother. And my little Isabella Dianne looks a lot like her Grandma Dianne too! :)

I Love You Mom! And I celebrate the day you were born! :)

And a happy birthday wish to my cousin Jared as well! You have been a wonderful cousin to us! :)

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dianne!!

I am so proud that you are taking the journey you are taking at this time in your life.

It makes me so happy that Lisa has "Her Mom Back", and that I am here to experience this joy with her.

I realize the journey you have embarked on the past month is a never ending journey of ups and downs. But always keep in mind that this journey is not about perfection, but rather, it is about being true to you.

Staying focused to the journey, realizing that the days will come and go, but the journey is a life long adventure.

Again, Happy Birthday.

Love, Daniel