CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 Birds With One Stone!

Bella, Charlene and Merlin singing to me when they got home from school today!

Wow! Today has been such an incredible day! I have felt so much love from my family and friends! I love the thought of birthdays. The one day a year that you should be number one and everything should go your way. On many occasions I have been very disappointed with my birthday because my expectations were so high. However this year I have been really blessed. I love that October first has become more than just a birthday for me. It is also the anniversary of the day I met Daniel. :) So now I get two excuses to celebrate!

I spent the morning talking with Daniel about this day two years ago and just how far we have come since then. We met two years ago today, when Daniel took me to the circus. I had been having a horrible birthday and he turned not only my mood around that day, but he has helped turn my life around as well. I am such a better person for knowing him and I am so happy for our two years together!

Happy Anniversary Daniel!!

I Love Lisa SO SO Much
Daniel and I about six weeks after we met..kfkdfjdfjsjdflksjdflsjfkjsdf Daniel and I in a past life! :)

This morning I woke up to warm messages from my friends and family. Robert's entry was so sweet and included this picture of the two of us as kids. I think this picture looks so much like Bella! :) What fun times we had. Robert and I were such good friends!


Christina's Blog made me tear up because it was just that sweet. Daniel thought I was upset because I had tears running down my cheeks. But I just assured him I was happy! :) What a special family I have! :) Oh and Christina, I think you knew my name was going to be Lisa all along. Someone whispered in your ear, "It's a girl, and she is a Lisa". :) I have always felt that you influenced my name, because whether Mom and Dad realize it or not, you wanted Alisa and they came home with a Lisa!!!

Linda also wrote a really sweet message on her blog as well. She wished that she could add to my elephant collection! And she did just that, "giving" me five pictures of elephants on her blog. Christina left a picture of Babar the Elephant and Robert left a really cute elephant birthday wish as well! I think someone found out I like elephants! :) Who told? lol

..........
The essance of true friendship! kfggkjflkjdfsjdflksjdfljkjhkjsldkfj I LOVE BABAR!!!!

My mom also posted my Birthday story! It isn't a birthday until you hear your birthday story! She took Daniel and I out to lunch. :) My forever friend Shannon, also wrote a sweet entry about our friendship that means so much to me.

And then of course the love of my life wrote about the day we met! :) What incredible memories.
We went and watched Harrison play his first game with his new team, The Steam. It was nice to see Harrison and Zoey as well. After the game we all went to McDonalds for dinner. We being Daniel and I, Elizabeth, Harrison, Merlin, Charlene, Zoey and Bella. The kids all gave me a gift, most of which were elephants! Elizabeth had Harrison and Zoey give me a really cute handbag, which I am assuming she made. (yes, she is crafty, not like me... lol)

What an incredible day!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BIRTHDAY A SPECIAL ONE!!

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Shannon said...

We all love you! Hope your day keeps getting better and better!

Janell H. said...

What a great way to start another year of your life, surrounded by people that love you and a bright future!