CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Jamba Juice Has Redeemed Itself!


Daniel and I go to Jamba Juice nearly everyday for breakfast. We always get the same thing, and we always get excellent service. Last week I went in and had a HORRIBLE experience. I won't bore you with the details, but if it weren't for the excellent service we usually get, I wouldn't have ever gone back. Well I wrote Jamba an email to tell them how I was treated. I got an email back that said, well your next smoothie is on us. I was a little annoyed because that was not the point, but I let it go. Today when we went in, our favorite Jamba employee gave us this card and Jamba "Tree" with gift certificates and a few other things on it. It was so sweet. They cared SO much about us as customers! I don't think I have ever felt as appreciated by a company than I did today at Jamba Juice!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

That is really cool. I'm glad they made it up to you guys :)