CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Great Reminder!

So as most of you know... I have been sick for what feels like FOREVER!!! lol. Well, just as things were starting to get to me, Daniel found something that I wrote on 6/26/05. (Over a year before I met him by the way)

"It is important to me that the guy I am in a relationship with becomes my best friend, and I become his. To fully trust him with my life, and my soul. To be compatible and to feel an inner peace when we are together"

I had written this in the front of a notebook that I carried around with me to remind me of the kind of relationship that I wanted and that I deserved. :)

It was a great reminder that even though I am not feeling very well, I know I am in the type of relationship that I wanted so much.

Daniel is my best friend, and I am his. I do completely trust him with my life. We are compatible in every way, and I definantly feel an inner peace when we are together.

Lucky, Lucky me.

Now I just need to write down in the front of a notebook that I have incredible health! :) But as that becomes a reality for me, at least I have a great guy to take care of me. :)

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Linda said...

how cool for you I am glad you are happy even while you don't feel well

Anonymous said...

just have to say that Lisa is the most powerful creator I know. . . I give her the credit for our relationship and the Blame. . . lol. . . . You are the love of my life. . .