CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party

We missed Aunt Crisinda at our Halloween party and so I just have to post a bunch of pictures so that she can feel like she was there! :) Linda is carrying on the Breitling tradition of having a Halloween Party for all of the kids. We painted pumpkins and had chili in pumpkin bread bowls! The kids loved it! :)


Zoey, Bella, Me, Cassi, Charlie, Merlin, Harrison, Talon (Dad in the background!)

When I went to pick up the kids from Morgan Cassi asked if she could go with us and then Merlin asked if Talon could come as well. (two of Morgan's girlfriend's kids) Harrison and Zoey wanted them to come to because they hear so much about Cassi and Talon from Merlin and Charlie. So I said yes. (7 kids... what was I thinking? lol)


Bella, Zoey, Cassi, Charlie, Merlin, Harrison, Talon

The kids got along great! I was really suprised at what quick friens Cassi and Zoey and Harrison and Talon became. It was a lot of fun to see all of the kids really like each other! :)

Harrison, Talon, Merlin, Charlene, Cassi

Zoey, Bella, Knighton
Bella was so funny! She was so involved in creating her pumpkin that when I called her away to take a picture with the family she said, "But Mom! Why do I have to be in the picture?"

Elijah, Ally, Jessi, Charlie, Cassi


Jordan, Brendan, Trevor were there as well (photo's not included)

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there!! Guess we could of done it at Olive Garden and I could have gone. . . :)

So thankful to you my love that you have the patience to take all 7 kids. .. .

Christina B. said...

What cute kids! Thank you for taking great pictures and sharing them!

And Bella must have REALLY loved the pumpkin decorating- that is the first time I have heard of her not wanting her picture taken! :)