CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Shananagin!!! :)


Shannon, Me, and Herbalina

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!!

What can I say about Shannon? She is one of my oldest friends. :) I remember when she found out I was pregnant with my precious Carolyn and she called her Herbie. When we found out she was a girl, she called her Herbalina. :) She has been a friend to me through the good and the bad and has never failed to keep in touch! :) In 99 I missed telling her Happy Birthday for the first and last time, although I did see her that day... So does that count? lol

I love you Shannon! You are a wonderful mother, a wonderful wife and a wonderful friend. You deserve the best in life! And I celebrate the day you were born! :) Hope it is a good one! :)

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Shannon said...

You my sweet friend are the first to make me cry today! Thank you for the birthday wishes! You too are an amazing person and I value our friendship more than you will ever know!

I have that same picture btw! I love it! Thank you for sharing i!