CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coolest Wedding Cake Ever!!


My big sister Linda makes the coolest wedding cakes ever. You can see the first one she made us just a few posts back. :) However, she was under a lot of pressure making her Snowflake cake. (Check it out on her blog) and so she did not make our cake the way she had envisioned it. Now this is the coolest cake I have ever seen because it has a bunch of my favorites!! :) Such as my favorite animal and my favorite color! (Lucky me hu? :) ) She posted a really cool picture of elephants on my birthday post and that is what she used as inspiration for the elephants on the cake. :) The cruise ship is in celebration of the cruise we went on, and the Hollywood is for Daniel, as film/acting is one of his passions! It is a chocolate cake, and if it is half as good as the last one.... Yum Yum. But for now it is sitting out on display with my other elephants. I guess it is true that you can't have your cake and eat it too!! LOL

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Linda said...

thank you for your kind words about the cake! I am so pleased. this one was more what I wanted to do!