CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Date With Charlie!


I took Charlie out on a Mommy and Daughter outing today so that we could spend some good one on one time together. It was a lot of fun!! First we went and got her nails done. To my surprise one of my good friends in 8th grade was the one that did her nails (Shiloh!!). It was fun to catch up with her. :) Then we went to K-mart and used their photo booth. One strip will be for Charlie, one for Daniel, and the other one will go with me. It was a lot of fun!

We went to the mall for lunch. Charlene chose Panda express and a caramel apple. She was excited because she had never had one before! She got all dressed up and put make-up on for our date. She really knows how to make her old mom feel special!!



Charlene came to me and asked me if I would record her saying something and post it on my blog. I said yes... Here is the video. I sure love this girl and will miss her thoughtful, loving, and tender spirit!

I LOVE YOU CHARLENE!!!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):