CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Date With Zoey!!


Date number three... lucky lucky me. :) I had a lot of fun with Zoey!! We do not get nearly enough one on one time together. That is true for all of the kids. She has such a sweet little personality!! First we went and got her nails done. Shiloh was not available this week so Robin painted her nails. Zoey and Robin really hit it off! Zoey was so pleased that Robin really wanted to talk to her and really listened to her. I think sometimes at that age it feels that no one truely listens. She actually wanted Daniel or I to invite her over to hang out so that she could see her again! Then we went and got our pictures taken in the picture booth. As you can see there was something wrong with the machine and it ruined the bottom picture on each strip. They refunded our money so we will get them redone if they fix the machine, but these ones are stinkin cute anyway!! :)
Then off to the food court. Zoey chose Panda express.... Are we sensing a theme here? lol. It was so much fun just to sit and chat with this young lady. I made her promise to color some pictures and write me some letters, because I will miss her. The treat Zoey chose was a carmel apple dipped in chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate.... Yum yum. She propped up the hand wipe that they provided "because" she said "it IS part of the story!"

I LOVE YOU ZOEY!!!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Shannon said...

So was that Shiloh that I know? Crazy how is she?