CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, January 9, 2009

We Do... and We Will!

If you haven't heard yet... Daniel and I were married on January 3rd, 2009! The man that married us said Will you..... and each of answered I do, and I will. It is finally official. :) Daniel took the time to make the memory of our trip into a wonderful blog that will last a lifetime! You can view it at ouradventureofalifetime.blogspot.com It will be published as a public blog within the next 24 hours! I hope you enjoy it!!



Since we did not have a traditional wedding, and because we did not choose to have a reception, my sister Linda made us a mini wedding cake! If you look at my hand you can appreciate just how small this cake is! :) Thank you Linda!

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

The cake is adorable. Congratulations again!

Linda said...

congratulations again! i am glad you liked the cake.