CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Date With Merlin!!


Merlin and I went out today. :) It was so good to spend some time with my boy!! He is growing up so so fast. First we went and got our pictures taken. It made me feel better about my hair actually. Then we headed over to the mall and Merlin chose Panda Express. He asked where we were going to go for lunch. I told him we were going to go to the food court at the mall. He said that is food heaven!!


We went to Game Stop and I told Merlin how much he could spend and he chose three inexpensive used games instead of one. :) He really does belong in this family!! :) For his treat he chose a big piece of peanut butter fudge. I am going to miss this boy. He is such a light in my life!!

I LOVE YOU MERLIN!!!!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):