CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm still in shock.... Not sure what to think!!

4 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That IS short!!!! It looks GOOD on you, though!! I gotta tell ya, I had my hair like this for years and it was so liberating. I got compliments from strangers all the time, too. It really brings out your eyes.

Linda said...

wow! Even shorter than I expected. Let me know how easy it is to do :)I have to say that you look more like the Davies family to me now (that is not bad at all though :))

Christina B. said...

It does bring out your eyes! I think you can really see Merlin's resemblance to you in the second picture.

Lisa B Nell said...

Thank you everyone... You know how you usually love the way the stylist does your hair and then you wash it and it never looks that good again? Well this time it is actually opposite, I like it much better without all the wax and stuff that was in it. The stylist was right though... my hair is really freaking out because it is so short. It feels like it is standing up all the time cause it was so used to the hair being heavy. It will be nice when my scalp gets used to the new me....

Thanks again for all of the comments!!