CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Date With Harrison!!


Harrison and I went and posed for our pictures first. The machine was still broken, so we did not have to pay for these either. I hope to get the chance to redo his and Zoey's before I leave. But it was a lot of fun anyway. Then we were off to the food court. Yep! You guessed it. Panda for lunch!! Harrison is so full of personality if you couldn't tell just from this picture!

We went to Game Stop. Harrison really wanted to get the game Kingdom Hearts. He was worried it would be more than the amount that I told him we could spend. It was exactly the right amount! He was stoked!! The treat he chose was a caramel apple dipped in chocolate and mini m&ms!! He also decided to by some chocolate soda. Sounds interesting... I did not try it, but it smells just like chocolate syrup you would make chocolate milk with. :) Harrison was a joy to talk to. He promised to look out for the other kids while I am gone, because he realizes how much he would miss his mom if she left, so he knows it will be hard on the other kids. He is such a sweet kid and a wonderful friend and step brother! I am so glad he will be here to help out and to keep and eye on his Dad.... Hehe.... Just kidding. He also promised to send me some jokes to make me laugh while I am away. I am looking forward to those letters, and all of the letters I receive while I am away!!

I LOVE YOU HARRISON!!!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):