CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bella Bean


Bella and I did not go on the same kind of date that I took the other kids on. Because of Bella's school schedule I get to spend a lot more alone time with her. I have been very conscious to give her my full attention when we are together. I had Bella at one of the darkest times in my life. She breathed life back into me and gave me the strength to change my life. She looked so much like Carolyn and her temperament was so much like Carolyn's I felt like I was getting a little peace of her back. Bella has always been very special to me for these reasons. She is really independent and thoughtful. I love her so much! I will miss her like crazy!! And I can't wait to get a Bella Bean Squeeze hug from her when I get back!!

I LOVE YOU BELLA!!!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):