CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Letters From Lisa B

I will not have an address to where letters can be sent to me for about two weeks. As soon as I get one I will send Daniel the address. Daniel will send my address through email to all that are interested. I have provided all the email addresses of the people I thought might write me, so chances are, if you read my blog on a regular basis, you will be getting an email from him. I just want to say that I know letters will be really important while I am gone and I will write as much as I can. I will be sending Daniel letters Daily and I will send him letters to post to my blog at lettersfromlisab.blogspot.com (there is a link located at the top right of this blog for your convenience. :)
I have no idea how often there will be entries but I do plan on sending letters for him to post, so check it out every once in awhile. :) Daniel will be using this blog to post pictures of the kids to keep everyone updated on the life at the Breitling/Nell residence!!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Shannon said...

I love you Lisa B! I am super proud of you! I wish you well and strength! I will be reading your blog! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I know you will do awesome though!