CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Monday, February 2, 2009

SHEESH!!

So I wrote my landlord an email last night to let her know that Daniel and I got married and that I need a new lease since mine had expired to turn into the National Guard since I am not going to be living on government property. (oh all the fun little requirements! lol)

Her response?

"Congratulations! We have been discussing raising your rent for months now so I guess now is as good as any."

I thought it was pretty funny, so I thought I would share. Best wedding present I have received, my rent is now $40 more per month!

(just kidding Linda.... we all know my bestest wedding present was that really cool wedding cake you made!!)

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Christina B. said...

That was pretty lame timing I think! Either that or your landlord gives really bad wedding presents. :) At least you are having a sense of humor about it.

Janell H. said...

Oh how nice (NOT). I probably would have responded with something like, "Wow thanks for showing your appreciation for the nation's military."