CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh How I Love These Children!!

So there are a few things that I put in place so the kids don't feel like I am gone completely. :) I gave them each a stuffed animal to give them hugs from me while I am gone. (Yes I even got that great big bear for Daniel so that our bed doesn't feel so empty) I also gave them a letter about how I feel about them and gave them something to do for me while I am gone, take care of Daniel, don't torment Merlin, be nice to your sister, that kind of thing. I also gave them their picture above and one of the pictures taken on our Dates. I gave them a journal to write in as well.
They all gave me a really nice necklace with an Angel pendant as a reminder that I have a guardian angel watching over me! A day full of love, a day full of tears. Uncle Steve came over tonight to wish us luck and we talked his ear off for a couple of hours. It was good to just sit and chat and not think about anything else for awhile.
There was a tear filled heart felt "see ya later" (no good byes, because I will be back) from Harrison and Zoey. What a wonderful family I belong to! :) I have SO much to come back to....

Lucky, Lucky Me!!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):