CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Tonya Neff-Roberts, LCSW


Today we took the kids to see my Counselor, Tonya. We decided it would be a good idea to have someone that the kids could talk to while I am away. They will be going to see her once a week. :)

Her practice is in this small house that was converted to her and her partner's offices. In the basement there are several kid focused rooms. The kid's favorite room was a padded room that had stuffed animals in it. (I think we need one of these in our house, one that we can lock from the outside....j/k) There is a room to role play, and a room with sand tables and lots of little toys so that the kids can tell her what is going on with them by how they make the toys play with each other. There is also an art table where they can color and draw. All of the kids (besides Bella, silly girl :) ) Made me a good bye card. They are very sweet. I will miss these kids so so much! I do feel better knowing that they will have someone to talk to. I am so grateful that Daniel had the inspiration to do this for the Children!

Tonya is now working her private practice full time and is looking for new clients, if you or anyone else you know needs a great therapist, I highly recommend her!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):