CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Angel


11 years ago today I became a Mother. I will forever celebrate the day my precious Carolyn was born!! Every year I get a new plant on her birthday. Unfortunately I can not say that I have been able to keep them all alive but I love to get a new plant to add just a little more life to my home in Carolyn's name. :) I love this one too! The girls helped me pot it just before I left. (Charlene and Zoey) I am so very grateful that I have a guardian angel. Now more than ever! Not for me, but for the children. Bella is comforted in the fact that a guardian angel will be looking after her mommy while she is away. She looks at her pictures often now. Carolyn has found a way to be one of THE BEST big sisters ever!!! I am so very grateful for the role Carolyn played, and is continuing to play in my life, and in the lives of my family!!

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Christina B. said...

I am very grateful to be Carolyn's aunt! The day she was born was a special day for me too. She has such a wonderful spirit, I'm so thankful for the time I was able to spend with her. Thank you for sharing her with us!