CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Dear Sweet Husband


As you can see the machine at K Mart just kept getting worse as the weeks went on! But they were still a lot of fun to do!!

There is not much I could write right now that won't make me start crying all over again. I am so blessed. I have such a wonderful family. I have Children and Step Children that love me dearly. More than I think I ever understood.

And Daniel? Well that is something I am not sure how to explain! As all of you know, I have been head over hills for this guy since the day that we met. I told everyone that would listen how PERFECT he was!! I said it so much that my family was concerned that I was going to get hurt because no one is really perfect. And okay okay I never thought he was perfect as in could do no wrong and never has. I meant perfect as in he is perfect for me! And I have never thought differently. However, until this past 3 weeks I did not know the extent to which that was true. There are no words to describe what we have been through the last three weeks, but I will say a few things from the bottom of my heart, in more honesty than I knew was possible.

I trust Daniel, not only with my life but with the life of my children.
I am so entirely proud of who Daniel is.
Daniel and I work perfectly together as a team.
I have never felt so loved, so complete.

Daniel-You are my everything. I love you more than words give justice to. Thank you for taking this journey with me and giving me part of you and your life. I look forward to a lifetime of growing and loving with you and with our wonderful children!

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):