CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Andrea's Birthday in August?

Okay, not really! But we pretended for tonight that I was not almost four months late for her birthday dinner! :) Makes the birthday last longer right? Just to set the record straight, her birthday is on May 10th! (as you can tell we really don't need another August birthday on our hands! lol) I like to cook. I don't do it very often, so I use each of my sibling's birthdays as an excuse to cook, and to get together with their families. Jordan's birthday was on August 20th and Brendan's will be on August 30th, so we sang to all three of them today. :) I had a lot of fun catching up with my favorite sister in law!

Pictures taken out at Robert's request

Robert, Andrea, and Trevor (left) Jordan and Brendan (Right)

I made a peach, pecan and spinach salad, beef stroganoff, bacon wrapped mushrooms, mac and cheese (all pictured above), as well as citrus chocolate cupcakes for dessert. I did not take very many pictures because I was too busy cooking, but I think everyone really enjoyed the experience! Both my Dad and Daniel could not be there because of work, you were both missed very much! :)

Happy Birthday Andrea, Jordan, and Brendan!

3 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Dianne Breitling said...

An amazing evening of great food and wonderful company! Thank you, Lisa, for letting me be a part of this. And Happy Birthday Andrea, Jordan, and Brendan!

Mrs. Breitling said...

Thanks for the wonderful dinner. It was fun to have you to myself for a while. I miss hanging out with you! The food was great.

Linda said...

looks like you had a good time. I cant wait for mine.