CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hurting

Hurting

I am hurting so bad.
I do not understand what is happening to my family.
We have always been close.
My family does not understand.
I love my family.
I love my man.
I should not have to choose.
No one has said I have to choose.
Yet I am in that position without the words being uttered.
I choose happy, positive energy.
I do not choose this.
Daniel is good, and loving and wonderful to me.
I wish my family understood.
They don't.
Not yet.
I hope someday they will.
Maybe they don't see how hurt I am.
Because I have no way to express just how torn up I am inside.
I will find a way to tell my story.
I love you all.
This does not have to tare us apart.

4 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

Lisa! I am so sorry for your pain! I hope this works out :(

Christina B. said...

Lisa, I am so sorry you are hurting. I love you very much and that will never change. I am very glad that you are my sister.

Robert said...

Lisa, I too am sorry for your pain. As your brother I want you to know, I love you.
There is nothing that could take that away or change it in anyway.

Here is a poem that I stumbled upon in the past and would like to share. As you know I enjoy positive thinking and this one hits home for me.

it is amazing in this world today
filled with love and hate
what separates the common one
from the one who is truly great

it is not the wealth in your bank account
or the possessions in your own back yard
but instead, what you share from inside
of your loving, compassionate heart

you do not choose to be born black or white
you don’t choose to be born rich or poor
you do not choose to be deaf or blind
wishing you had something more

you do not choose with whom you fall in love
you don’t choose to be woman or man
you do not choose the family of yours
it is all part of God’s great plan

and although for some it is hard to relate
to the differences others endure,
keep in mind there are some choices
that make you shallow or pure

you do choose to love or hate
you do choose to follow or lead
you do choose to embrace or ignore
others, in their time of need

some things in life you cannot alter
but your attitude can change, it’s true
and by doing so you can affect
the people who look up to you

the meaning of life is the greatest mystery of all
but the answer is easily found
it is unconditional love for ALL humankind
who walk on our common ground

Source:
http://www.choosetolove.com/

Shannon said...

I love you too! I have cared so much about you and your happiness for a very long time! I hope that you continue to find what makes you happy and lean on those that care!