CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"My Ornery Self"

When I was taking pictures at Knighton and Jessica's party I saw Bella walking across the yard with a scowl on her face. I took a picture and said Bella come here, look how ornery you look!

Tonight when the kids got home from their Dad's house I asked Bella if she wanted to see the pictures from the party, and I showed her the pictures on my blog. She looked at all of them as if something was missing, and said, "I want to see my ornery self"! I wanted to post this picture anyway because it is a classic Bella look, and she just gave me the perfect story to go along with it!

Bella's Ornery Self

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Robert said...

Our Bella may have a scowl on her face. However, I can see right through it and even find a smirk. She is all bark and no bite.

Bella you are a sweetheart! I hope that you keep mastering the scowl so that you can hold off the boys for as long as possible.