CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I Owe Christina 100 Bucks!


I guess I was a little jealous of Daniel's new look 'cause I went out and got my hair cut a couple of days ago. As she was cutting my hair, I got a little worried about it because my hair kept getting shorter and shorter as she tried to even out the sides. It has taken me until today to start to like it.... I have never had my hair this short. Not that I can remember anyway! When I was real young I remember having a conversation with my big sister Christina. She at that time had very short hair and mine was pretty long. I told her that I would never cut my hair short ever. Looking back on it, I probably offended her by the way I said it, but her response was ''I bet you $100 that you will''. I have since brought this up to her and she does not remember this conversation. However, it has stuck with me, and quite honestly I think that is one of the reasons I have kept my hair long for all of these years. Well even though it was not by choice, my hair is now above my shoulders, and I am starting to really like it. So guess what Christina? I owe you 100 bucks! LOL

3 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Mrs. Breitling said...

Your hair looks great!

Christina B. said...

I think your hair looks great too! As you said, I don't remember the original conversation (or actually even you bringing it up to me, I must be getting old!). However, it would only be fair for a bet like that to have some kind of time limit, 20 years max, don't you think?!? You made it quite a while with long hair, so I don't think you owe me $100. :)

Janell H. said...

Lisa, it looks wonderful and sassy! Congrats!