CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Look

Daniel has been doing a lot to change his image over the past couple of months. I am very proud of him. :) Today we went and got his hair cut and colored. I honestly did not know what to think of it at first. It was a lot darker than I expected and he just looked so different. It only took me a couple of hours to really like the new look. I haven't quite gotten used to him without glasses since his Lasik procedure was done on Aug. 4th! He looks amazing and I am so proud that he is mine! :) Here are a few pictures of his new do!



1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Anonymous said...

If a man is going to change his image, it doesn't help that NO ONE cares about it except Lisa. So now at lease one other person does. lol. . . .