CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy 80th Grandpa B!

I was not able to attend my Grandpa's 80th birthday celebration up at our cabin last night. However my Mother and Christina brought me a DVD that was given out to everyone with pictures of my Grandpa (and most every one else in the family). I watched it and when this picture came up I had to laugh. This is actually the picture that comes to mind when I think about my Grandpa and I am grateful it was included on the DVD! :) It is his 80th birthday today and I wanted to share this picture and say that I am grateful for a lot of the accomplishments this man has made in his lifetime. The one accomplishment that I am most grateful for? Well, having my Dad of course! :)

0 people care about this post, besides me! :):