CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlene!

It is Charlene's 8th birthday today! Daniel had a shirt made with this picture on it because he calls her Chuck. When he calls her chuck she usually rolls her eyes and says "I'm not Chuck!" but you can tell she loves it! We hope she has a wonderful day today!




Charlene did have a good birthday! This is a picture of the cake I made for her at her request. Please don't compare it to my sister's cakes... Everybody has their own talents! LOL


Charlene got a mini digital camera, a pair of shoes, a diary with a matching pen, a puppy figurine, an High School Musical Doll, an outfit for the first day of school, a necklace, and of course her CHUCK shirt!

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Janell H. said...

I love that shirt!! What a cute idea. Happy b-day to Charlie!!

Anonymous said...

What's Up Chuck. . . Be warned all who read this. . . You will get a stern "My names not Chuck" if you try it. . .

Happy B-day Chuckly. . .

Love Daniel