CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Is It Really That Time of Year Again?


Today is the first day of school for Harrison (5th Grade), Merlin (4th Grade), Charlene (3rd Grade), and Zoey (2nd Grade)! Harrison is entering his first year in Spectrum (a school for the smart kids :) ). We are so proud of him! Charlene and Merlin took their first bus ride this morning! Since Bella was going to the day care across the street from their school last year, they did not take the bus. I am excited to have them take the bus because it will save a lot of time and gas for us. They are excited too... 'cause it is cool to ride the bus! We sat and waited for the bus this morning and when it was a few min late I decided I would take them up to the school. But as we left the bus stop we saw the bus coming so I turned the van around and chased the bus down! I was so relieved to not have to drive up to the school! LOL. Merlin and Charlene are going to Bella Vista again this year. Zoey will be going to Wasatch Elementary again this year as well. Zoey is excited that she will get to walk home by herself this year since Harrison will be attending a different school! I hope they all have a fabulous first day back! :) I will be registering Bella for the Head Start program which she will be attending soon! I am excited to see her smart little brain at work!

3 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Shannon said...

Yea for back to school! My nephews and niece go to Bella Vista. I will have to see what grades they are in. I think 4th and 3rd. Or is is 3rd and 2nd. I will have to see! Anyway, good luck to everyone!

Christina B. said...

Bella Vista must be s achool for smart kids too! :) I can't believe everyone is growing up so fast. I hope you all have a great school year!

Dianne Breitling said...

A new adventure for all! We will be watching this site to hear all about teachers, new friends and more!