CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Davies!


My Grandpa Davies turned 87 today! I still have not gotten too old to sit on his lap! He always teases me about being too skinny! He is amazing at cross stitches and he always has a story to tell. I love to listen to him. He always seems so happy and you can tell how much he loves my grandma! It is so nice to know that two people can love each other that much for so many years!

We Love You Grandpa !! Happy Birthday !!

2 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Dianne Breitling said...

pfrosyOur family has so many wonderful memories that include this great man! And we have all been influenced positively by him by the example he has set. With joy I echo your words...Happy Birthday Grandpa Davies!

Dianne Breitling said...

Oh my! What is that "pfrosy" at the beginning of my original comment? Computers simply amaze and puzzle me!