CUSTOM BLOGGER SITE BY LISA B »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fire On the Mountain


Bella, Daniel and I went out to get some lunch yesterday and by the time we walked out of Taco Time the fire had started. It looked really close and we were curious to see where it was coming from. It was a lot farther away than we had expected. This is a picture I took from the Walmart parking lot on 13th East and 12300 South. (This was taken with my phone, I was so disappointed that I did not have my camera with me... who knew?) Anyway we wanted to get a better look at it so we went up on south mountain and pulled off to watch and see if we could spot the plane dropping water on the fire. No luck there.... But as we were waiting, Bella pointed out the window and said Look! Bunny ears! And sure enough there was a great big bunny in the air!


We drove by the temple while we were up there and I thought it looked really cool with the smoke behind it, so I just thought I would share! :)

1 people care about this post, besides me! :):

Dianne Breitling said...

Great pictures! And how wonderful that Bella has the imagination to see this bunny in the air!